Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Bing gets "emini trading results" right!

As you can see from the attached screenshot.



I might be a tad biased calling them "right," to put it mildly, but I swear that I have not bribed these people! Two of my most recent e-mini trading results sections (for 2013 and 2012) are at the very top of search results in Bing. This may not last very long, but I expect at least one of them to stay in the top 5 for a longer while.

Yahoo! Search does a fine job too, for you can find these very same pages in the top 5 of its search results if you search for "emini trading results."

Google not so much, but I have given up on Big G a while ago. It's just lost, too much garbage in its search results that is crowding the relevant pages and not enough brain power to process all of it properly. Too bad.

It used to be a very fine search engine, but these days you have to go with DuckDuckGo if you want to find truly relevant pages quickly. Or with Bing. Or with Yahoo!