Thursday, July 25, 2013

"Dolce far niente" or the sweetness of trading e-mini futures

I admit that my translation of "dolce far niente" as "the sweetness of trading e-mini futures" is somewhat imprecise, but if you add the word KING to it, as in "the sweetness of trading e-mini futures with KING," then at least the sweetness part is correct.


Well, I am taking a break from trading, relaxing more, tending to things I have not had time to tend to lately and taking it easy overall. Breaks are needed and so I am taking one (from trading) and even more than one because I am also taking breaks from doing nothing by trading.

And who says that you cannot take more than one break? Is it forbidden by law? I don't think so. Here is how my break from doing nothing worked out today. Classic KING trading, in one word. Okay, that's more than one word, but still succint enough.
And for more results like that, you are always welcome to check out my site, especially its e-mini futures trading results sections, the most recent of which is nearing the 100th daily results report this year alone.