Thursday, July 18, 2013

My YouTube channel - not only for e-mini futures traders

I have had it for a while, but I almost don't talk about it, so let me make up for that with this post.

The channel is called "eminimethodsdotcom" and its web address is, not surprisngly at all, http://www.youtube.com/user/eminimethodsdotcom. 

It has 20 videos of my own production as of this writing, all of them for those interested in trading e-mini futures markets. Again, not surprisingly, as this channel is more or less an extension of my site dedicated primarily to day trading e-mini futures.

More videos will still come. In fact, I am about to upload yet another one, so look forward to it in the next few days.

You can also check out some of my public playlists, some of which could be of interest to traders as well, such as Music - Vangelis For Traders, but also to the public at large.

Some of my uploaded videos have become quite popular in Google in the niche they belong to, e-mini day trading. For instance, if you search Google for "emini trading course" or "emini day trading course," you can find the video featured below on the first page of Google.


That's the case these days, for instance, but since Google rankings change all the time,  it is not guaranteed to be so all the time. It happens time and again, though.

The channel has currently 25 subscribers, not exactly an astronomical number, but e-mini futures trading is a relatively small niche, so by the standards of this niche, this number may not be totally paltry either.

Feel free to join it.