Wednesday, November 09, 2016

If you are a KING trader, you win even when Hillary loses

The markets did drop quite a bit at night, as I had anticipated (see my earlier posts), and I was tempted to trade Dow Jones e-mini futures (YM), my favorite trading vehicle, on this post-election day after Donald Trump's victory starting the very night after.

I could not fall asleep and I am a night person, anyway, which also explains why I rarely trade before the noon EST (9 AM my time). Yes, I need to get some sleep - if you go to bed at 1-2 AM at the earliest, getting up before 9 AM is not that appealing. It's not always so, but quite often. Probably too often for my own good, but that's one of those habits that are just impossible to break.

I took 7 trades at night, then 18 more during the day. Not a bad trading session overall, as you can see from my last tweet today featuring my trading results. Notice that I did not use more than 4 contracts per trade, which I like to refer to as classical KING trading. You don't need a big account to do well with KING.

So how's your trading "teach" doing these days? If I may ask.
KING, an e-mini futures day trading course, based on the methodology I use for my trading, is still only $1,400.